Please Note When booking online, please enter your vehicle reg. & brief description of goods you will be selling in the instructions section. You do not need a Paypal account to book online.
If booking an indoor stall space please email or call to check availability.
Please read the event conditions at the foot of the page.
2013 BOAT JUMBLES
NOTTS & LINCS BOAT JUMBLE - SUNDAY 10th FEBRUARY. NEWARK & NOTTS SHOWGROUND, NEWARK-ON-TRENT, NOTTINGHAM, NG24 2NY. STALLS INSIDE & OUT. ADMISSION £3.50 Click here for map
ESSEX BOAT JUMBLE & SMALL BOAT SALE - SUNDAY 24th FEBRUARY. GREAT NEW SITE. ARDLEIGH SHOWGROUND, OLD IPSWICH ROAD, ARDLEIGH, (NR COLCHESTER) ESSEX. CO7 7QR. (JUST OFF A12) OVER 150 OUTDOOR STALLS, . ADMISSION £4.00. Click here for map
KENT BOAT JUMBLE & SMALL BOAT SALE - SUNDAY 10th MARCH, KENT COUNTY SHOWGROUND, DETLING, MAIDSTONE, KENT. ME14 3JF (J7/M20 & J5/M2) OVER 150 STALLS INSIDE & OUTSIDE, ADMISSION £4.00. Click here for map
DORSET BOAT JUMBLE & SMALL BOAT SALE - SATURDAY 23rd MARCH,
PRESTON BOAT JUMBLE - MONDAY 6TH MAY.
GARSTANG, LANCS. 7 MILES NORTH OF PRESTON. PR3 0TB
TITCHFIELD BOAT JUMBLE & SMALL BOAT SALE- SUNDAY 7th JULY. HOUND HILL FARM, TITCHFIELD, FAREHAM, HANTS. PO15 5DY (J9 M27) OVER 100 OUTDOOR STALLS. ADMISSION £3.50. Click here for map
PORTSMOUTH BOAT JUMBLE & SMALL BOAT SALE- SUNDAY 25th AUGUST.
NORTHERN BOAT JUMBLE - SUNDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER.
MIDDLEWICH, CHESHIRE, CW4 7LN. 350 YARDS FROM J19 OFF M6. ADMISSION £3.00 Click here for map
KENT BOAT JUMBLE & SMALL BOAT SALE- SUNDAY 13th OCTOBER. THE FRIARS, AYLESFORD PRIORY, AYLESFORD, NR MAIDSTONE, KENT. MEM0 7BX (J6 M20 & J3/M2 OVER 200 STALLS, INDOOR & OUT. ADMISSION £4.00. Click here for map.
EAST HANTS BOAT JUMBLE - SUNDAY 3RD NOVEMBER. HAVANT LEISURE CENTRE, CIVIC CENTRE ROAD, HAVANT, PORTSMOUTH, HANTS, PO9 2AY ALL INDOORS, ADULT ENTRY £3.50. Click here for map.
All jumbles open to the public at 10.00am. Stallholder entry 7.00am to 9.30am.
1) All stalls & goods must be kept within the confines of your stall space.
2) Under the Explosives Act 1875 it is illegal to sell flares from temporary stands.
3) The sale of food & beverages is not permitted.
4) Any transaction at the event is between vendor and purchaser alone. The organisers accept no responsibility.
5) Exhibitors are responsible for any damage or injury to persons or property occasioned by any of the exhibitors, stands or appliances or any act or omission by them their staff or contractors.
6) The organisers are not responsible for the Security of goods being offered for sale any time before, during or after the event.
7) Dogs must be kept on leads and under control at all times.
8) All exhibitors must adhere to the regulations governing the use of liquid gas cylinders, generators & electrical supplies.
10) Exhibitors are advised to effect their own public liabilty insurance.
12) Exhibitors should carry out their own Risk Assesment.
13) No vehicle movements are permitted on the Showground between 10.00am & 2.00pm on the day of the Boat Jumble for Health & Safety reasons.